Terms & Conditions
Content & Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this public site are owned by the IUHF. You are allowed to read, print and download extracts from the public site on the following conditions:
- use of the documents on this site are for your own use only;
- no documents on this site are to be modified in any way; and
- no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without the IUHF's prior written permission. IUHF members do not require the IUHF's prior written permission to reproduce or store part of this site on their own intranet sites. IUHF members that subsequently leave the IUHF membership must immediately remove any part of this site from their own intranet site.
Although the IUHF endeavours to ensure that the information and/or material contained on this website is correct, the IUHF does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, that the data is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the website is free of risk of viruses or other forms of damage. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, neither the IUHF nor any of its members/employees shall be liable to you for:
- any direct loss;
- any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings;
- loss of or corruption of data; and/or
- any indirect loss or consequential loss whatsoever.
The IUHF respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force under European law.
You agree that IUHF may use personal information provided by you when you register on the site in accordance with the purpose for which your permission has been obtained. Except as provided under these Terms, the IUHF will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information which the IUHF holds about you. If you become aware that the personal information the IUHF holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that the IUHF amends it.